…An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed contracts not counting TNT kills on Laughter as pumpkin kills
- Fixed seams in the Halloween skybox
- Updated model/materials for the Voodoo Vizier to fix LOD issues
- Updated backpack image for the Pocket Halloween Boss
- Updated the localization files
Unsere Server IP ändert sich ab dem 15.07.2017 auf 18.104.22.168 !!!
Our server IP is changing at 15.07.2017 to 22.214.171.124 !!!
Tell Scout to bring his best running shoes and Engineer to get out of his favorite chair because it's time for another season of Cap That Cup!
CTC is a competitive league that uses CTF as a competitive format. After a successful first season they're back with new rules, new maps, new settings and a brand new charity twist for all the philanthropic people who feel bad about always taking other people's stuff!
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Scream Fortress XI has arrived!
- Featuring 2 new community maps: Laughter and Precipice
- Added the Spooky Spoils Case
- Contains 22 new community-created cosmetic items that make-up the Spooky Spoils Collection
- Has a chance to give one of 5 new community-created
Tip of the Hats returns this weekend, live 11am-11pm CDT from October 11th through the 13th!
Since 2013, Tip of the Hats has raised over $1,000,000 for Camp One Step, a charity providing camps and other programs allowing kids with cancer to enjoy being just kids. Tune in for three straight days of TF2 and a variety of other games, with a truly phenomenal lineup of special guests. This year's event is going to be
(Image credit - DJB2401)
The ultimate place of competitive pandemonium has returned! The place where you can show off your mad skillets! The one and only: Ready, Steady, Pan!
Ready Steady Pan is a semi-competitive league involving the frying pan as the only damage dealing weapon allowed. As both a fun (and loud) format, and a way of introducing players to the 6v6 format and mindset, the basic requirement is for