Recent Activities

Robot -

Posted a new thread: RGL.gg No Restriction Sixes Grand Finals

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „ The RGL.gg No Restriction Sixes Grand Finals is finally here! It's a format where there are no weapons banned and no class restrictions. There have been a lot of unique strategies happening over the regular season,…

Gollie -

Posted a new thread: Bappo and MR ASSFACE -1 week bans each

Thread
    Bappo and Mr ASSFACE banned for 1 week each Bappo for abusing map, breaking defenses, hunting and teamkilling infected teamplayers, wasting ammo - warned and persisted. Assface for similar, but also very abusive language and starting votekicks…

Robot -

Posted a new thread: Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Fixed an exploit related to the Flamethrower shooting long…

Robot -

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Fixed an issue causing matchmaking to fail for many users due to…

Sleip -

Liked Gollie’s post in the thread Why admin specifically ignores me?.

Like (Post)
    This is MY personal reason I played the new Gun Store map and it is HARD - impossible - too many Fast Zombies all through the map at random times. The current gunstore map is difficult enough, unless you have a full server and players that know the…

Sleip -

Posted a new thread: TeamSpeak 3 Server nach Lizenz Problemen wieder online!

Thread
    Servus 5bo.de Gemeinde, aufgrund von Lizenz Problemen hat uns TeamSpeak unsere "Non Profit Lizenz" mit 512 Slots am 22.02.2019 entzogen, deshalb war der TS3 Server bis heute auch offline, bzw. lief er aber dadurch das wir keine Lizenz hatten war er…

Sleip -

Replied to the thread NMRIH servers dead?.

Hello Gangster, Please ask Gollie, he is our server admin for NMRiH servers.

Sleip -

Replied to the thread Why admin specifically ignores me?.

Gangster -

I not know. Maybe you're right. But anyway, thanks for your answer. I send your message creator map, and maybe he listen your suggestion and make the map easier, and also make optimization

Gollie -

This is MY personal reason I played the new Gun Store map and it is HARD - impossible - too many Fast Zombies all through the map at random times. The current gunstore map is difficult enough, unless you have a full server and players that know the…

Gangster -

Why do you keep ignoring me? What have i done to you that you find it difficult to answer me?

Gangster -

Posted a new thread: Why admin specifically ignores me?

Thread
    Hello, admin (Sleip). You can explain reasons why you began to specifically ignore me and to pretend that I did not exist, although I know that you visited to a few sites where i sent you a message, besides several times, and you might have noticed them.…

Robot -

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Improved how vote kicks work in matchmaking to reduce potential for…

Robot -

Posted a new thread: EZ4VERTIGO

Thread

Gangster -

Replied to the thread NMRIH servers dead?.

Quote from Sleip: “Fixed, the server was crashed!” So, you can explain why you do not want to update map gunstore on your server?

Robot -

Posted a new thread: Operation Memes vs Machines!

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „ (Poster by Mayor Rev) You think you've seen it all, haven't you? An endless sea of tanks accompanied by merciless automatons? Well think again, buster! Operation Memes vs Machines is here with the kind of tour that…

Robot -

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Fixed the Exorcism effect not working for Wrangler kills Fixed a…

Robot -

Posted a new thread: ETF2L Fresh Meat Challenge #2

Thread
    Feedquote from teamfortress.com: „ Ever wanted to get into competitive TF2? Now's your chance! The European Team Fortress 2 League is running the Fresh Meat Challenge #2! This competition is aimed at new, inexperienced players interested in playing…

Gollie -

Replied to the thread banned skrontus [U:1:228191553] repeated votekick abuse.

I got him banned eventually Permaban - repeated votekick abuse (inc. me). Finally managed to get him banned after mapchange His friends Herpidurfurrydur and CLG97wolf left at the same time. I think they were trying to keep the server private just for…

Gollie -

Liked Sleip’s post in the thread NMRIH servers dead?.

Like (Post)
    Fixed, the server was crashed!