Found an aim hacker

Found an aim hacker

Me and my friend joined one of your trade_minecraft_fishpond_j_f15 maps. After we had joined we found a scout wearing a gibus, and pyrovision googles. He seemed easy enough, so we engaged him, but to our suprise he had a very good aim! So we faught and we faught until we suspected he hacked. To ensure that he actoually was, I joined the spectator team. What I saw was that he always flowwowed people perfectly, and shot slightely to the right. To be even more sure, my friend went out as an invisible spy as I continued watching him. No suprise, he saw him. After playing a bit more with him, killing him ocacinally, he stared meleeing. But every melee hit was a critical hit. He realiesed after a while that that was too obvious, and turned it off. We continued playing against him, a bit and bit better. A person sudenly joined our team and went to enginner. He pushed up, and we followed. After camping with a sentry for a while he became mad, and we found out he was Norwegian, if that is of any help. I could communicate to him, since I was Norwegian myself. He said he ¨diden't hack¨ and that it was ¨skill¨. Anyways, see to get this hacker banned from your servers, and not annoy so many people. He rage quited after a while too. Steam_ID is: [U:1:304549549]