improvement of gunstore server

improvement of gunstore server

Sleip, I and Gollie just want one gunstore server (instead current two) with all versions (b4, b7, v2, v3, v4) to diversify the server and make people not leave after the same map! Why is it so hard to do? :( Both gunstore servers are always empty (and if not, then one of them is empty), and we should do something, by making the server more diverse and fun (including new maphacks for maps)
      Thanks! We'll be waiting. But first of all, I would not add new maps, and would only keep the server with b7 (also removing the server with my v4). I'll try to explain why.

As I said earlier, I want to increase online of the server by a variety of maps. But the problem is that my gunstore versions, compared to b7, are quite hardcore, and can scare off casual players, making online even worse, despite the variety of maps. So, I suggest first keep only b7 with my maphack, which will increase the difficulty by adding of new number of zombies from my versions (these settings are also used on new nms map camilla). With the help of one site, I will monitor the average online server for about 1-2 weeks, and if everything is in order (the average online will be higher or at least remain the same), then theoretically, my versions having the same difficulty, should not decrease server online. Otherwise, if the online on b7 with new maphack seriously decreases, I suggest keeping the current classic difficulty on b7, and at the same time ALSO decrease the difficulty of all my versions, making the number of zombies on v2-3-4 approximately like on classic b7 through maphacks.

About maphacks:

b7 - I would slightly increase the brightness of the map, since the lighting of the gunstore seems to me a little dim. I would also increase the welding time and make the welding trigger without progress - that is, if a player stops the welding, then he will have to start again with new progress - it would be great to increase the teamplay.

v2 - it seems perfect. almost the same b7, the same simple and pleasant in terms of design, but at least not so dim lighting. A few months ago I saw this version being played on a closed Russian server where old nmrih players gather.

v3 - I like this version because, unlike v4, it still retains the look of old b7 (old black fog, skybox, street design), but at the same time it changes seriously the lighting and atmosphere in the gunstore. First of all, of course, it is necessary to remove the runners spam. And of course, to increase the brightness of the map a little - I was making the lighting on an old cheap TN monitor, which was very bright, so on normal IPS monitors the lighting will already seem dim.

For now I will be making maphacks for maps, but first of all, of course, it will be a maphack for b7, and later I will send it to you and write all the changes. and sorry for the long text and possible mistakes.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Saref98“ ()