Unban Requested

Unban Requested

Ok, so I saw the ban thread on me, and Cleanheck saw it to and we had this conversation:
    11:00 PM - GhettoFish: ppl play like noobs (which are a lot on the server, and u know that, lets be honest) so i call them noobs,\
    11:00 PM - 5bo.de | Cleanheck: just. chill.
    11:00 PM - GhettoFish: ok wait
    11:00 PM - GhettoFish: lets say there is a guy
    11:01 PM - GhettoFish: who all he does is sticki caam the windows
    11:01 PM - GhettoFish: what would u say of u do kill him
    11:01 PM - 5bo.de | Cleanheck: nothing, there is always a way to defeat them
    11:01 PM - GhettoFish: exactly
    11:01 PM - GhettoFish: but they keep doing it
    11:02 PM - GhettoFish: and they taunt
    11:02 PM - GhettoFish: after everytime
    11:02 PM - GhettoFish: as u read in the chat
    11:02 PM - GhettoFish: and lol he is such a liar he cut out some parts
    11:03 PM - GhettoFish: and he is just posting bad stuff said in chat
    11:03 PM - GhettoFish: what happens after and BEFORE is acctually more important
    11:04 PM - GhettoFish: and him specifically, loc, always offends my shape, and ethnicity, although he doesnt knopw wha i am
    11:04 PM - 5bo.de | Cleanheck: there is always a looong history and blah, i wasn't there, can't judge that, so i won't ban anything
    11:07 PM - GhettoFish: and oh yes
    11:07 PM - GhettoFish: u wont beleive the shit i get from ppl who i kill
    11:07 PM - GhettoFish: but i dont go bitching on the fourms
    11:09 PM - 5bo.de | Cleanheck: idc, just respect each other, we opened this server, i see very often beginners, but everyone has to start, so i think just let them do their thing.
    11:09 PM - GhettoFish: exactly a start
    11:09 PM - GhettoFish: if u are new to a game
    11:10 PM - GhettoFish: why are u expecting to dominate everyone

In it he states he wont ban anything. Also, the "troll" thing about me is more wrong than anything can be. I hate trolls. Loc is a troll himself, calling people (well just me fat, and he directly said this. Loc: ghetto are you slipping on your tongue fat?

Loc is a troll himself, he purposely just peeks out of spawn with a dead ringer just to make people angry, PURPOSLY KNOWING IT AND DOING IT.
    I'm not asking to ban no one or anything, just my unban.
    And I have made a ton of friends on your server, and I will tall u the ppl that will say anything bad about me:
    SALT, Bigo, Duskull, and Loc, and that is because they camp and spam in spawn all day. The rest are just people who hate me killing them in THEIR SPAWN, NOT MINE, THE ENEMEY'S.
    ANd when I said the admin is my friend, I didn't mean like he wouldn't ban me or anything, I meant that he knows that I don't just go say shit to people for no reason, if u see text chat on other servers, I never insult anyone, because no one there stays and spams from spawn.
    And I would like to say again, This post was yesterday, and cleanheck himself talked to me about it and he said he will not take any action , just that I should not use thoese words again, and no banning or anything happened.

same ghetto fish

ok so I registered in the fourm, and I relized something, im getting framed. THE GHETTO FISH THAT POSTED ON THE BAN THREAD THE ONE THAT SAID THE ADMINS ARE MY FREINDS IS FAKE FAKE FAKE WAS NOT METRACE HIS IP OR SOMETHING IT WAS NOT ME LOC IS FRAMING ME. PLEASE BAN HIM IT WASNT ME WHO USED INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE ON THE FOURM IT WAS SOMEONE, PROABLY LOC, AND HE TYPED A MEESAGE FROM MY POINT OF VEIW. MY NAME ON THIS FOURM IS ghetto fish AND THE UNBAN POST WAS MY FIRST. PLEASE DISREGAURD THAT FRAMING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :/
    You are so right, Loc is a faker.

This post was made from Poland with IP 83.24.255.99 and this post comes also from Poland with IP 178.42.78.44, you can see that the person is the same with neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl connection, so it was Loc.
    IP-Adresse von »Loc«
    83.24.255.99 (dtr99.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl)

Weitere IP-Adressen von »Loc«
    178.42.78.44 (afna44.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl)
    And for example this post was made from Iraq with IP 37.237.14.177, so I think you are the original GhettoFish.

You can check here from which country the IP comes from.

Sorry for the ban, you are unbanned again.

Can someone give me the SteamID from Loc, he get a perma ban for faking ban requests?
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
    Sleip
    WTF Admins?
    You just believed in his lies?
    Check chat logs first
    stats.5bo.de/hlstats.php?mode=…tory&player=242882&page=5
    Some quotes:
    "2013-10-15 23:17:40
    U KEEP FUCKING AIR BLASTING ME."
    "2013-10-15 17:09:13
    the polish stupid queer." (national racism)
    "2013-10-15 16:33:53
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE TH EMEDS."
    "2013-10-15 16:37:39
    (Team) what are u dfong uber fuck fuckk."
    "2013-10-15 16:45:19
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING."

and more on every page of his log.

wtfadminsO_o schrieb:

WTF Admins?
    You just believed in his lies?
    Check chat logs first
    stats.5bo.de/hlstats.php?mode=…tory&player=242882&page=5
    Some quotes:
    "2013-10-15 23:17:40
    U KEEP FUCKING AIR BLASTING ME."
    "2013-10-15 17:09:13
    the polish stupid queer." (national racism)
    "2013-10-15 16:33:53
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE TH EMEDS."
    "2013-10-15 16:37:39
    (Team) what are u dfong uber fuck fuckk."
    "2013-10-15 16:45:19
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING."

and more on every page of his log.

Who you are? The post comes again from Poland, so I think you are Loc. Which problems you have, why you not use your real nickname? This is is now a warning for you, stop using different nicknames and stop faking ban requests. If I see that you do it again, you get banned from forums and gameservers, so this is your last chance.

ghetto fish schrieb:

when I said stop airblasting me it was my friend bumbi, who didn't know it was me, he was my friend, AND LOL LIES, REALLY? UR THE ONE WHO TRIED TO FRAME ME, YOU IDIOT. (if u are loc)

The warning goes also to you real GhettoFish, stop insult players on our servers, it is regardless who you insult (friends or enemies). I check your logs from time to time, if I found insult you get also banned from our gameservers!

CR4ZY schrieb:

Funny... why should we listen to a guy who names himself "wtfadminsO_o"... ?

I guess we will unban you, GhettoFish.
    In case I am wrong with this sentence, please Infr@red, cross out my mistake :P

GhettoFish was unbanned directly after I know that Loc was faking the ban request, so keep cool.

Cleanheck schrieb:

dafak ich check nichts mehr, erst den polen bannen dann den anderen. Ich würd sagen den loc bannen ghettofish unban

Please write english, that the guys can watch what we talk about them. The Polish guy (Loc) was not banned, I ban only GhettoFish for maybe 1-2 hours, but as I see that Loc was faking this post with GhettoFishs name, I unban he again.

So all is fine now, Loc and GhettoFish relax and nobody get banned!

-closed-
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
    Sleip

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Michael“ ()