lel u idiots admins lelelele

lel u idiots admins lelelele

Hi, this is not GhettoFish here at all, I'm an anon, impersonating GhettoFish, just to show you how easily you can connect to a proxy and impersonate someone else. I am really disappointed that you fell for such a cheap and easy trick every admin should know about.

The only post Loc ever wrote on this forum was the starting post of this topic (he never attempted to impersonate anyone, and he obviously ain't that fucking dumb to actually not know that you can easily locate him by an IP, the only trouble is that he never, NEVER had a need to use a proxy for anything):
    http://forum.5bo.de/clan/bans/262-requesting-ban-for-ghettofish/?

GhettoFish purposefully impersonated Loc impersonating him, so he'd have false proof against him. Just one question to you, dear admins though: proof of what? Lol.

"He was using dead ringer, coming out of spawn and trolling us" - seriously, what kind of fucking bullshit is that?

Ghetto is a seriously mischievious and psychotic person with some serious issues. I know it is hard to make choices here, you can't tell which one of them is a good guy, and which one is a bad guy. Maybe they're both evil. Only God, Loc, me, and unfortunately GhettoFish only know for sure, among of all people on Earth.

But this dude will continue to be malicious no matter what, that I know and believe. He is a griefer, for God's sake. And an extremely clever one, I admit that.

False GhettoFish, anon actually, out.
    And it was again the same host from Poland. So Loc you can not use proxy servers here, because the most servers are blocked. The second thing is you are banned now from all gameservers and our forums. And I ban not only your IP, I ban the complete host ;)

IP-Adresse von »ghetto_fish«
    • 95.49.34.136 (afbi136.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl)
    So have a nice live, I hope you can read this, because you are now in our blacklist. Maybe you can read it with a proxy ;)

Bye Bye you disturbed kiddy!

-closed-
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
    Sleip