iFlame als Mitglied entlassen!

iFlame als Mitglied entlassen!

Hallo Orangen,

soeben wurde auf internen Beschluss hin iFlame als Mitglied entlassen und von all seinen Rechten entbunden. Gründe dazu wurden im internen Forum bereits diskutiert unten gehe ich nochmals kurz darauf ein.

Ich bedanke mich bei Ihm für die schöne wenn auch kurze Mitgliedschaft bei uns in der ich nichts negatives über Ihn berichten kann und wünsche Ihm hiermit alles gute für die Zukunft.

Dann möchte ich hier noch kurz seinen Eintrag im Steam Forum zitieren, den er leider bereits wieder gelöscht hat und der somit nur noch für uns Admins sichtbar ist.

Thanks for it all - Goodbye!

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
      As you may have heard, I am no longer admin of 5bo.de
      The leadership of 5bo.de did not like the fact I was not deutsch my self,
      and that I did not understand german fully, so therefore I am off.

I just wanna thank you guys for having some fun with me on the servers,
      also, thanks to the admins for letting me in in the first place.
      It was a nice experience, and yeah its sad to say goodbye.

I also specially wanna say thanks to you dymon, for helping me getting into all of this.
      I will of course still play on the servers, however, maybe not as much as before.

So once again, thanks for the experience.

See you
      iFlame

@ iFlame: Thank you for all. And please note that nobody hates you here! You are always welcome as player on our servers. The problem here was that your membership was not match with some points of our rules and here are some members ask that this is a violation against the 5bo guidelines. And after the intern voting there are more members against you as for you. But I think you find a good danish clan, I wish you all the best.
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
      Sleip